Another Leadership Forum is happening in March for members of Center for Advanced Manufacturing Puget Sound (CAMPS). The forum will be at the offices of Clark Number in Bellevue, WA on March 27. I will have the honor of presenting on the topic of “Becoming a Thought Leader”.
This is a topic many have expressed an interest in and I have written about in the past :
- How to Get More Authority – While Keeping the End in Mind
- The Benefits Experts Receive from Writing Articles (Yes, it Matters)
- How Experts Fill the Knowledge Gap (Including Bill Gates)
The CAMPS Leadership Forum will drill deeper into thought leadership, the impact and how to be recognized as one.
I am a proud CAMPS member and appreciate the depth of character and expertise of the organization. This forum is for members, but you can certainly attend as a guest. If you are interested, please reach out to me and let me know. You can attend as my guest. (There is a limit of five guests per member so don’t hesitate to contact me.)
Here are the details of the “Becoming a Thought Leader” CAMPS Leadership Forum:
March 27th, 2019 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
10900 NE 4th St., Ste. 1400
Bellevue, WA 98004
ABOUT THE FORUM:
Everyone wants to work for a successful company at the forefront of an industry. There is pride and prestige associated in working for a company with a well-known name. Whose responsibility is it to build name recognition? As an executive you are uniquely positioned to build name recognition by becoming a thought leader.
Your thought leadership improves brand recognition, brand reach and authority, and improves your company’s ability to attract and retain top talent.
Gaining a reputation as a thought leader does not require rocket science.
In this Leadership Forum Elizabeth Harris will share:
- The reality of what (or who) is a Thought Leader
- Why thought leadership matters, especially for executives
- How to measure “Am I a thought leader?”
- How to be recognized as a thought Leader
- Leveraging your daily activities
- Technology solutions
- 3 simple things you can do today to get started
Learn how to leverage your current work to become a thought leader in your area of expertise without adding (much) to your workload.
Presented by Elizabeth Harris, Resultist Consulting